San Francisco or Remote
The candidate will play a key role to help execute Future Family's financing strategy for funding and managing our fertility loans. The ideal candidate will have a broad financial background that can work autonomously to both define the problem and execute on a solution.
About the role
They should know how a lending business works and have a base knowledge of various financing strategies in addition to general finance acumen. Additionally, an ideal candidate should have strong technical and interpersonal skills and the desire to work with both internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll do
- Gather, consolidate, and analyze operating and financial results for financial statements, including preparing internal and external reporting deliverables, analyzing trends & drivers, and explaining forecast vs. actual variances
- Develop and continuously improve key financial metrics to help identify and drive improvement opportunities across the company
- Manage and optimize existing debt facilities including deployment, analysis and related reporting
- Assist with management and Board business and financial planning, including presentations and key analysis requests
- Work cross functionally to represent the finance team in company-wide initiatives
What excites us
- A bachelor’s (or advanced) degree with 4-5 years of relevant work experience (ideally at a consumer lending company) working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communicator with solid written and oral communication skills, including the ability to discuss complex ideas and resolve difficult issues while partnering with company leaders
- Enjoy working with different teams across the company to produce the best solutions for our clients partners, and employees.
- Highly proficient in advanced Excel with strong attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents a plus
About Future Family.
Future Family is an SF-based fintech startup revolutionizing one of the fastest growing areas in healthcare: the fertility industry. At Future Family, we provide fertility financing that help people start families and better manage the cost of fertility treatments, such as IVF and egg freezing.