San Francisco or Remote
We are growing our team to ensure high quality and efficient handling of our loans and partnerships at Future Family!
About the role
As an operations specialist at Future Family, you will be a key driver in running our day to day operations. You will be working with a highly skilled and passionate team and be responsible for critical pieces of work that enable Future Family to operate in the best way possible for our customers and our team members. You will also wear many hats as you join our growing 20-person team.
What you’ll do
- Onboard new Future Family partners such as clinics and pharmacies and manage payments to these providers.
- Process loan applications throughout the application journey from reviewing documents and contracts through processing payments.
- Deepen our relationships with customers and partners through text, chat, email, and phone calls.
- Become an expert on our processes to help us identify opportunities for improvement as we continue to grow.
What excites us
- Demonstrated attention to detail throughout your work
- Experience and proficiency with working in Google Suite and Microsoft Office products such as Sheets and Excel
- You can manage time and work independently while in a remote setting but you are also able to raise your hand for assistance or pose questions to the broader team when needed
- 3-5 years of experience handling critical processes and/or customer service
- Bachelor's Degree
- Preferred: Experience with financial products and consumer lending
About Future Family.
Future Family is an SF-based fintech startup revolutionizing one of the fastest growing areas in healthcare: the fertility industry. At Future Family, we provide fertility financing that help people start families and better manage the cost of fertility treatments, such as IVF and egg freezing.