San Francisco or Remote
We’re looking for a talented and driven Product Manager who would like to make a strong impact on developing the Future Family products and systems for our members and clinic partners.
About the role
Since launching three years ago, we’ve experienced exponential growth and are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us further scale our efforts across a number of core aspects of our business. You will be a founding member of the product team and will be responsible for product strategy & execution for your domains. You’ll own critical pieces of our product strategy, working with Finance, Credit, Growth, Engineering, Design, Operations, and our Care team to help us deliver on our ambitious growth goals. This role will report to the VP of Product and will be a key member of our mighty 20-person Future Family team.
What you’ll do
- Deeply understand our clients and partner clinics throughout the lifecycle and financing of fertility treatments.
- Deeply understand the problems & opportunities within your domains that we need to solve based on client and/or clinic need and the fundamentals of the Future Family business.
- Develop a strategy and roadmap to address those problems & opportunities refining as needed based on new inputs.
- Quarterback the execution of the strategy and roadmap for your domains.
What excites us
- 2+ years of Product Management experience in the Financial Services space (ideally lending)
- You have tangible experience in customer research, strategy, roadmap development and execution.
- Enjoy working with different teams across the company to produce the best solutions for our clients partners, and employees.
- Exceptional communication & writing skills
- A balance of right brain, left brain: You’re extremely creative, articulate and can connect data to insights and strategies.
- You’re not afraid to think outside of the box to move the needle.
About Future Family.
Future Family is an SF-based fintech startup revolutionizing one of the fastest growing areas in healthcare: the fertility industry. At Future Family, we provide fertility financing that help people start families and better manage the cost of fertility treatments, such as IVF and egg freezing.