Servicing Operations Analyst
San Francisco or US Remote
We are growing our team to ensure high quality and efficient handling of Member Servicing at Future Family!
About the role
As a Servicing Operations Analyst at Future Family, you will be a key driver in running our day to day Servicing operations. You will be working with a highly skilled and passionate team with responsibility for a critical area that enables Future Family to operate in the best way possible for our customers and our team members. You will also wear many hats as you join our growing 20-person team.
What you’ll do
- Manage inbound customer inquiries related to billing, payments, balances, statements, and delinquencies via email, live chat, and phone
- Process disbursements, payments, reversals, deferrements, and delinquencies
- Perform detailed analysis of our servicing function to understand financial impacts of our current operations and future servicing strategies
- Work closely externally with our clinic and pharmacy network as well as internally with finance and technology partners to ensure accuracy of client and loan data
- Deepen our relationships with customers and partners through email, phone calls, and live chat for up to 50% of your time
- Identify issues and raise opportunities for improvement with the Product and Finance team that will be prioritized for the roadmap
What excites us
- 2-5 years of experience of lending servicing and analysis experience in a financial services environment. Compensation will be commensurate with experience
- Strong Google Sheets and Excel analysis skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience listening, empathizing, and solving customer issues
- You can manage time and work independently while in a remote setting but you are also able to raise your hand for assistance or pose questions to the broader team when needed
- Preferred: SQL experience
About Future Family.
Future Family is an SF-based fintech startup revolutionizing one of the fastest growing areas in healthcare: the fertility industry. At Future Family, we provide fertility financing that help people start families and better manage the cost of fertility treatments, such as IVF and egg freezing.