Future Family is creating access to fertility care for all by making it easy and affordable. We have a membership-based healthcare model for premium fertility care. Consumers join Future Family to take advantage of our Fertility Coaching, financing, and digital support. We are empowering our clients nationwide and transforming one of the fastest growth areas in healthcare today. We measure our success by #BabiesPerMonth.
We're looking for a high energy and focused Account Executive to join our consumer sales team. This is a remote sales role. You'll be connecting with our prospects and helping them move forward with fertility care. This is a quota-driven role-you will be responsible for hitting weekly and monthly targets and building strong relationships with potential clients. You will report into our Sales Manager and collaborate cross-functionally with all core teams including Marketing, Care, Product, and Finance.
Responsibilities: Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
Pipeline building and client outreach
- Prospect, develop, and close inbound leads from several sources. This requires timely lead management, prioritization and working heavily in Salesforce-calling, emailing and tracking prospects, and building strategies on how to qualify and convert opportunities.
- Using a consultative sales process, understand client needs and then present customized solutions to demonstrate value and close qualified clients.
- Manage the entire sales cycle of your assigned leads, from first contact to closed, and the required handoff on closure.
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly and monthly activity and sales goals.
- Manage your pipeline and activity in Salesforce.
- Educate potential Future Family clients on our brand and services, answer questions related to financing for medical costs, and ask the right questions to help leads find options to qualify for our plans.
- Prepare client contracts and pricing for qualified opportunities, with a keen understanding of our financing requirements, the services a prospective client is seeking, and the related costs.
- Work cross-functionally with teams across the company to share insights and improve processes
Ideal candidates have:
- A demonstrated ability to hit monthly targets, drive measurable results and deliver on KPIs
- Ability to grasp and communicate on the medical and financial aspects of fertility care
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to empathize with our clients’ experiences and build relationships with people over the phone
- A customer-focused mentality, and enjoys an external-facing role
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Must be passionate about the Future Family mission
- 10+ years of experience in a high velocity, quota carrying sales role
- Experience selling consumer products. Experience selling a loan product is a plus
- Power user in Salesforce
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and Google Drive
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Finance, Business, or a closely related discipline
About Future Family
Future Family is an SF-based fintech startup revolutionizing one of the fastest growing areas in healthcare: the fertility industry. At Future Family, we provide fertility financing that help people start families and better manage the cost of fertility treatments, such as IVF and egg freezing.