San Francisco or US Remote
About the role
We are a diverse team of collaborators, doers, and problem-solvers who are relentlessly committed to the work we do.
We are looking for a highly organized, creatively resourceful, and keenly curious Finance/Data Analyst who will be reporting to the Head of Capital Markets. In this role, you will be responsible owning data and providing insight and forecasting as well building reporting, dashboards and performing ad hoc analyses to assist both key internal and external stakeholders. This person will propel the reliable operation of the company by creating and delivering processes, mechanisms, and outputs to strengthen the value of analytics and data used for company strategy and decision making.
This position will require that you be a stickler for details while never losing sight of the big picture—you deliver tactically and think strategically. This role can be performed from anywhere in the U.S., with occasional travel to San Francisco for significant meetings or corporate events.
- Own and understand data in source systems and develop requirements for shaping raw data to meet business requirements
- Hands on role organizing loan data, resolving issues, responding to investor inquiries related to long term debt financing, Loan Sales and subsequent equity capital raises
- Track, update, maintain all loan level data for assigned accounts including loan tape sales
- Conduct analytical work using large data sets for live transactions, deal structure, overall portfolio performance
- Design and develop interactive dashboards and data solutions utilizing SQL, Tableau, and other tools and develop scalable queries to satisfy self-service and ad-hoc analytics requirements
- Deep knowledge of the business and building data solutions to tackle business challenges
- Collaborate with Data and Business Intelligence engineers to develop strategic reporting solutions for leadership to support reporting and decision making
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Operations Research, Math, Information Science, or related discipline
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience as a Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Capital Markets Analyst, Credit Analyst, or related role
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (including Pivot Tables, dynamic dashboards, array functions, Power Pivots, VBA, etc.) Proficiency in SQL is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment
- Analytical horsepower to break down complex problems, and a strong will to get things done and deliver results
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously, and drive projects to completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
About Future Family
Future Family is an SF-based fintech startup revolutionizing one of the fastest growing areas in healthcare: the fertility industry. At Future Family, we provide fertility financing that help people start families and better manage the cost of fertility treatments, such as IVF and egg freezing.