San Francisco or US Remote
We’re looking for a talented and driven fullstack software engineer interested in being a key part of our mission-driven company.
About the role
Since launching almost 4 years ago, we’ve experienced exponential growth and are looking for fullstack software engineering talent to help us further scale our efforts across our business, including our customer, partner, and fintech subsystems. You will be a core member of our small and effective engineering team. You will be a key member of our mighty Future Family.
About our stack
We use ReactJS and MobX-state-tree for our FE. We use Python, Flask, and Datastore running on GCP for our BE.
- 3+ years experience with web development; building/integrating to RESTful APIs.
- Care about the code you write and feel a sense of ownership. Shepherd your features through their lifecycle.
- Move fast; fix forward.
- Comfortable with test-driven development and code reviews.
- Be prepared for and interested in working on many parts of our product.
What excites us
- Has ReactJS experience.
- Has WSGI experience, particularly using Python & Flask.
- Has good understanding of DB mechanics, particuarly with NoSQL databases.
- Has experience with GCP.
- Has experience working in the FinTech world.
About Future Family
At Future Family, our mission is to help people build families by providing access to fertility treatment through financing and fertility coaching support. Our SF-based company was founded by Claire Tomkins, who personally went through IVF. Since fertility treatment can be an expensive and stressful journey, we tackle both the cost and complexity of the experience.